Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The reason

If you are wondering about the title of this blog, forget it. I have no reasoning behind it. Just another random thought!
This is what it is going to be. Randomness! randomness is good! I ain't no blogger and god knows how long i shall pursue this. But each day as i sit wasted; rattling my keyboard to spend time so as to keep me off the 'going insane' zone; i realise that i come up with so much rubbish each day. Thoughts! A few stupid, few sick, few innovative and a minority productive. Each day i ping the same bunch of folks in my gtalk list and rue over the fact that i am so bored. share my thoughts and try and make a conversation out of it. which i shall continue doing but wouldn't hurt if some of the crap leaked over these blog pages.
I might end up writing something interesting in the mean time. Still don't linger over to find something purposeful.
May my new fondness last long!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment